PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
Here are my contributions. I love snuff, so I added a little sampler. It's not pipe tobacco, but I know others like it, and some of you might want to try it. I added Swisher Square, Sam Gawith SP Scotch, US Smokeless Rooster, and SG Kendal Brown Original. As for pipe tobacco, I added some Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. Bulk Black Irish X, somewhere around an ounce and a half of Paul's Pipe Shop Darwin Asa(a wonderful English from the great Paul's Pipe Shop), maybe an ounce of a blend called Aromatic English, maybe two ounces of Bald Headed Teacher,and most of a tin of Escudo Navy Deluxe.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
I'm really glad you enjoyed the Bowling Green Jud--it's actually a blend of 7 different Virginias, leaning heavily on some primo sweet red that Russ had his hands on. I've got some tins that are just past 1 year in the cellar and they're *STUNNING*.
Enjoy that Balkan Sobranie, there isn't a whole lot of it left out there :D
And thank you to everyone for not letting this slow us down (much). It speaks well of our little community that everyone is more interested in adding to the box than taking out of it, but no worries, I started her off with a couple pounds and it will fill to bursting in no time. I am however no longer arranging people according to geography, but rather according to when they put their names in the hat, so let's keep it in the flat-rate box and keep it moving.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
Enjoy that Balkan Sobranie, there isn't a whole lot of it left out there

Oh I did. It was wonderful. I had took one bowl of each of them. Haven't smoked the Virginia blend yet.

And thank you to everyone for not letting this slow us down (much)

I just took some samples of what I wanted, and put them in baggies. It makes things much faster.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
I've taken some samples of several blends and added the following: Peterson 3P's, C&D'S Briar Fox, Dunhill's Elizabethan Mixture, Davidoff Flake Medallions, Smokers Haven's Select Mixture and Cognac, Stokkebye's Navy Flake, McClellands Old Dog, Magnolia Ave from Law Dog's pipes, three blends from Billowshop benders and some extra pipe socks I had. The box should go out tomorrow or Weds. at the latest.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
UPDATE TO THE LIST!

Due to a clerical error, for which the offending cleric has been summarily drawn and quartered, chops was omitted previously. I am reinstating his name to its former position in the list.
Philobeddoe

Samcoffeeman

Dragonslayer

Lordnoble

Rickpal14

Fitzy

Pipeinhand

CHOPS

Bigmike

Cajundad

05venturer

westc73

yazamitaz

mp31guitar

tamer291

dhizzy
How do I get in on this?

Scroll up a page or two, and note the BOX PASS COMMANDMENTS. Then PM me. Then favorite this thread, stay active on it, and make sure you're posting when your turn comes around to avoid being dropped.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Sam,
Are you going to bring any goodies to the pipe club next week? Since it is on a Wednesday I can actually make it out.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Not interested in anything more than the pic you took of your face when you opened the box, and to enjoy a bowl or two with you. Otherwise, surprise me :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.