SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 23, 2019
Neerup was my introduction into Danish pipes, it'll always hold a special place in my collection. Yours are gorgeous examples.

FkR95Nd.jpg

BlueMaxx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2020
Indiana
I purchased two new Neerups that had pretty severe bends...neither would pass a cleaner, and I sent them back.

Then I saw this rather straight forward Jeppesen form over seas, which had way better pricing...and since it was straight I have no problems with the pipe cleaner.

It fits the hand perfectly, and clinches amazingly well...also the chamber is so deep it echos... 1/78" deep & narrow at the top similar to a brandy.

IMG_1619.jpeg

IMG_1622.jpeg

Getting ready for the second smoke, have some Crystal Palace laid out drying a tad then am gonna have a go at her watching the storm come in...

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
I purchased two new Neerups that had pretty severe bends...neither would pass a cleaner, and I sent them back.

Then I saw this rather straight forward Jeppesen form over seas, which had way better pricing...and since it was straight I have no problems with the pipe cleaner.

It fits the hand perfectly, and clinches amazingly well...also the chamber is so deep it echos... 1/78" deep & narrow at the top similar to a brandy.

View attachment 28660

View attachment 28661

Getting ready for the second smoke, have some Crystal Palace laid out drying a tad then am gonna have a go at her watching the storm come in...
That’s a beauty. I have 4 bent Neerups that all pass cleaners, albeit a couple with some finagling. But I really like them. I was shocked that I can get a cleaner through this one: F34BB3BE-FCEA-4491-BC8E-290DD9B70E67.jpeg. This guy is the hardest to get one through, but still will pass: 14338DA4-47E3-4837-8A2E-7BE2E8CAF696.jpeg