PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Rustamgtx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2021
Baku, Azerbaijan
Your help, suggestions and advice highly appreciated ❗❗❗

Hi crew ?‍☠️
Please help me make a chose according your experience probably to get new Pipe with following criteria :
Something that i can easily hold in my lips...
Lite weight, like a leaf...
Just need something small like that...?rustiArne2_srcset-large.jpg
Title edited for brevity and cap letters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
Your help, suggestions and advice highly appreciated ❗❗❗

Hi crew ?‍☠️
Please help me make a chose according your experience probably to get new Pipe with following criteria :
Something that i can easily hold in my lips...
Lite weight, like a leaf...
Just need something small like that...?View attachment 104113
Title edited for brevity and cap letters.
@jiminks has one similar that I’ve always admired.

Reactions: JimInks
Mar 1, 2014
Look at the Tsuge "The Tasting 16", exceptionally lightweight (27g), and the stems on those pipes are very well designed (it's still just a 3mm bore in the stem but the button is executed about as well as it possibly could be for the price. I'd say it's still equivalent to my $200 Italian pipes from makers like Radice).

Rustamgtx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2021
Baku, Azerbaijan
Look at the Tsuge "The Tasting 16", exceptionally lightweight (27g), and the stems on those pipes are very well designed (it's still just a 3mm bore in the stem but the button is executed about as well as it possibly could be for the price. I'd say it's still equivalent to my $200 Italian pipes from makers like Radice).
It's really good, I drop one to the basket, but it is still 27gr

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The Peterson Belgique is extra small and light, and you could get longer smokes out of its small chamber by smoking flake, coin, plug, and rope cuts, which burn more slowly. Rossi by Savinelli also makes a series of small pipes, Piccolo if my memory serves me.

Mar 1, 2014
Use the Pipe Locator and search for pipes under 1oz.

Looks like your best options are only going to hit 20g.
Keeping it on brand you may as well get an Eltang Basic (some of the rusticated models drop to 17g).

Last edited:
Reactions: FurCoat

Rustamgtx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2021
Baku, Azerbaijan
The Peterson Belgique is extra small and light, and you could get longer smokes out of its small chamber by smoking flake, coin, plug, and rope cuts, which burn more slowly. Rossi by Savinelli also makes a series of small pipes, Piccolo if my memory serves me.
Yeh... it is best one I can find at this moment, it is still 17gr... but I'm still looking for