PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bangzoom

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 25, 2023
North of the Equator
Just made my largest tobacco purchase yet. I bought 5 3.5oz tins of Orlik Golden Sliced, 8oz of PS Luxury Twist Flake, 4oz of C&D Bayou Morning, 2oz of LL Black Raspberry, 1 tin of Cult Blood Red Moon. Ive been meaning to start stocking up but its been difficult lately. Finally had the spare cash. Wife will most likely scold me but that was a risk I am willing to take. I mean i got 20% off my order and free shipping. How could i pass that up. Super happy to have some Orlik built up as thats one of my favorite blends.
Another chapter of True Confessions...🤪...live it up while you can!

dog_park_piper

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2021
The Woodlands, TX
Just made my largest tobacco purchase yet. I bought 5 3.5oz tins of Orlik Golden Sliced, 8oz of PS Luxury Twist Flake, 4oz of C&D Bayou Morning, 2oz of LL Black Raspberry, 1 tin of Cult Blood Red Moon. Ive been meaning to start stocking up but its been difficult lately. Finally had the spare cash. Wife will most likely scold me but that was a risk I am willing to take. I mean i got 20% off my order and free shipping. How could i pass that up. Super happy to have some Orlik built up as thats one of my favorite blends.
You didn't get enough Bayou Morning!! I need to get some more..

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I often would like to be single again. I miss the quiet and solitude.
I sat down one evening years ago and made a list of the positives and negatives of married versus single life. Surprisingly, or not, the lists were pretty damned even. I'm single again, widowed, married like was exciting, lots of adventures together. But, we also lived in a house big enough for her space and mine. I really miss that life. Single at my age is dull. by choice.

Mar 1, 2014
That's it? Here's what some of the orders my wife got for me look like.

View attachment 264575View attachment 264576View attachment 264578
This sort of situation really shouldn't be difficult to arrange.

People usually struggle to find gifts for each other, but if you make it clear that you will always be happy receiving more tobacco, then a woman should always be happy buying more tobacco for birthdays/Christmas just because it simplifies the process so much.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
This sort of situation really shouldn't be difficult to arrange.

People usually struggle to find gifts for each other, but if you make it clear that you will always be happy receiving more tobacco, then a woman should always be happy buying more tobacco for birthdays/Christmas just because it simplifies the process so much.
She did it just to see if it was something she wanted to smoke. :ROFLMAO:

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Yes like @anotherbob said, I'm not sure what the reference is, but I'd take that over alcohol anyway! Me thinks there's a story here for another day hahaha.
Well for one the potential regrets are far different. I won't say which is which. But one regret is I shouldn't have eaten all the cake and binge watched that and the other is likely to lead to regrets such as making new friends at county lock up.

Reactions: JOHN72