PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Mine is like said a grade 2, according to the seller 22x44 mm inside dimensions, higher grade 3 is 21x43mm but with somekind of metal on the band, there is also a grade 4 for sale which is smaller at 21x38 but with it seems silver band. The grains on both higher grades are clearly nicer than mine.
Thanks for the info, that clarifies it for me! Well, my first Neerup is a 3. So I guess I got 2,3 and 4 covered. What is the highest grade for these?

NC TX ID pipeman

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 25, 2021
North Carolina,Texas,Idaho
I own 2 P.Jepessen Ida pipes..They are beautifull..Volcano one smokes great...The freehand is so so and it burned through after like 10-20 smokes...I was shocked...The freehand shape was cut a little too much so thickness of the wall was compromised at the rear side area of the bowl...Finish on them is great...Mouthpiece is beautiful but inside -the part sliding into the shank is quite thin ..But no problems with that yet...

Reactions: monty55

jwussow

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 7, 2021
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
I have two Neerup pipes. One I use for English blends, and the other, a churchwarden, I use for Virginias. No break in period. Can’t wait to find the next one I fall in love with!

Reactions: monty55