PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenmole

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2019
Copenhagen DK
Beautiful! Surprised though to see this on a Peterson. In my ignorance I equal Peterson pipes with nice classic shapes, dark colours, rustification, sandblasting and occasional questionable colour schemes. Even the few light/natural coloured pipes I can find tend to have rather unimpressive grain.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Beautiful! Surprised though to see this on a Peterson. In my ignorance I equal Peterson pipes with nice classic shapes, dark colours, rustification, sandblasting and occasional questionable colour schemes. Even the few light/natural coloured pipes I can find tend to have rather unimpressive grain.
Yes incredibly unimpressive grain. ?
489962AF-84DB-466E-BCAB-7B97A0D436DD.jpeg
EDE6E752-E36A-40F2-8380-B152DAC60AA7.jpeg
CB8BF739-2EFF-4F67-BA9C-B165ED0AAD4B.jpeg

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Yes.. my point was: out of perhaps 300? Petersons on the Smokingpipes.eu page there are only a handful like this. Does not diminish the beautiful pipes (and I have a rather nice Spigot myself).. but makes it the absolute exception..
They don’t even have any deluxe systems they sell so fast. Trust me a lot have grain like this and they are purchased immediately.

right now they only have a few natural finish and they look good. Same with Premier systems they have a few with stunning grain right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.