PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

niblicck

Can't Leave
Oct 7, 2020
Alabama
Pipe selection is quick, tobacco selection not so much. Often times I'm bent over looking at and moving jars around that eventually has me kneel down on knee to relieve my back. Trying to stand back up after selecting tobacco is my problem. Need a foot stool for tobacco selection.

Fiddlepiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 22, 2020
Scotland
www.danielthorpemusic.com
I think the biggest problem facing pipesmokers (here in the UK at least) is that all the pubs are shut! Adding insult to injury is when they do open up again they won't let us smoke inside. Absolute Shower!?
View attachment 62641
Ah I do miss smoking in the pub. Really did wonders to cover the smell of feet and arse.
Choosing a pub these days is essentially finding one with a decent heated outdoor area that allows smoking. Can’t stand being banished to a shelter.

I only smoke a couple of bowls a day, and have only a few blends, so I spend the rest of the time deciding what to have.

Aug 1, 2012
The problem that I face for smoking this week is twofold. One, I am in government mandated quarantine in my apartment. Two, my only outdoor space is completely covered in pigeon crap. Yay me...

On the other hand, I'll get to walk outside again in 5 days so hopefully things will improve then.

Fiddlepiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 22, 2020
Scotland
www.danielthorpemusic.com
The problem that I face for smoking this week is twofold. One, I am in government mandated quarantine in my apartment. Two, my only outdoor space is completely covered in pigeon crap. Yay me...

On the other hand, I'll get to walk outside again in 5 days so hopefully things will improve then.
I was trying to find a reaction, that stopped the need for commenting, but couldn't make any of them work.

Sorry to hear about the quarantine and pigeon crap scenarios. The walk in 5 days will seem wonderful I'm sure!

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
Pipe selection is quick, tobacco selection not so much. Often times I'm bent over looking at and moving jars around that eventually has me kneel down on knee to relieve my back. Trying to stand back up after selecting tobacco is my problem. Need a foot stool for tobacco selection.
Tobacco selection is quick. Pipe selection, not so much.

Polar opposites. ☝️?

Aug 1, 2012
I was trying to find a reaction, that stopped the need for commenting, but couldn't make any of them work.

Sorry to hear about the quarantine and pigeon crap scenarios. The walk in 5 days will seem wonderful I'm sure!
I'm betting it will be great. I just hope the weather will still be mild then. It's been rather nice the last week.