PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seakayak

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2010
Welcome to the fraternity, and to the best pipe community you'll find. My first was a Spainish no-name purchased 40 years ago while a student in Mallorca. I still smoke it, and it remains one of my favorites.

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
:mrgreen: That's a really nice looking pipe!
Welcome to the forums!! There are a lot of great people here, you're gonna have fun!

goodkat

Might Stick Around
May 31, 2011
Thanks for the comments guys. A tip I just discovered is to remove the filter and let it air dry after each smoke. I wondered why my filter was so greasy and discovered this tip when I bought a box of filters today. The box says to shake dry but a napkin and pipecleaner should do the job.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
I`d give cigarettes up completely if I had a few more pipes!
This is the first time in 20+ years of smoking that I've not had the slightest urge to smoke a cigarette again. The acrid pungency of cigs just doesn't compare to the glorious flavor of pipe tobacco. Not to mention that running up and down stairs all day doesn't even make me winded now. GET A FEW MORE PIPES!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Next payday = corncobs. One pipe for every day of the week. I`ll branch out from there.
haha! I said the same thing and now I'm totally hopeless! Welcome to the machine!!!!
If you're going to have an expensive habit, PAD is a heck of a lot better than cigarettes. After becoming a pipe smoker I just wanted to kick my own butt for ever even trying a cigarette! Beware of the PAD, TAD and now apparently we've discovered there is such a thing as PTAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.