PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowie

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 24, 2019
Minnesota
So how does it smoke @Bowie ? Do tell. I've been eyeing the same pipe :)
It smokes wonderfully well and is easily the best smoking pipe I own so far. Tobacco has an easier time staying lit in it than my other pipes. I've smoked a variety of Englishes and Burleys in it and I absolutely love it. It was my first experience with a wide pot, and tobacco of course burned and tasted different in this vs. other shapes. I'm still finding the groove on how to smoke and taste tobaccos in different shapes, and there was definitely a pleasing difference. It's a longer smoke time than I usually have time for, so I'm tending to smoking 1/2-3/4 bowls more in it.

I will definitely buy more Rossis. I've got my eye on their new Piccolo releases, as small-bowled pipes fit my needs and smoking time better. I really like the Prince shape 8313.

Johnny_Pipecleaner

Nov 13, 2019
Mill Valley, CA
It smokes wonderfully well and is easily the best smoking pipe I own so far. Tobacco has an easier time staying lit in it than my other pipes. I've smoked a variety of Englishes and Burleys in it and I absolutely love it. It was my first experience with a wide pot, and tobacco of course burned and tasted different in this vs. other shapes. I'm still finding the groove on how to smoke and taste tobaccos in different shapes, and there was definitely a pleasing difference. It's a longer smoke time than I usually have time for, so I'm tending to smoking 1/2-3/4 bowls more in it.

I will definitely buy more Rossis. I've got my eye on their new Piccolo releases, as small-bowled pipes fit my needs and smoking time better. I really like the Prince shape 8313.

Right on! Congrats

We have similar tastes! Besides the 8122 I'm also looking at the 8315 haha.

Reactions: Bowie

Sonorisis

Dec 24, 2019
O.P. Excellent choice for a first briar. I much prefer Rossi to Savinelli pipes, myself.

Reactions: Bowie
Status
Not open for further replies.