PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowie

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 24, 2019
Minnesota
I just ordered my first new briar pipe from SPC. It's a Rossi Vittoria 8122, rusticated bent pot. I needed (wanted) something with a larger and wider bowl, and this fit the bill. I spent a few minutes trying to decide between this one and a Rossi bent bulldog.

Thanks to @J.Henry845 who previously praised this specific model, and to @mso489 for several previous positive comments about Rossi pipes. This forum is a great resource for a guy starting off on a PAD journey.

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
I like a pot pipe.
Mine is a bent Briar Works version of the shape.
I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

Reactions: danimalia and Bowie

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Great looking pipe, nice choice!

I’ve got two Vittorias and they both smoke very well and the price was right. No complaints so far.

I think you’re going to enjoy it. A guy can get lost in the madness but it’s hard to knock a $50 pipe that’s as good as the one you chose and it should serve you well for many years.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Rossi (Savinelli’s budget line) are excellent affordable briars and the 121/122 shape is not only one of my favorite Savinelli shapes, but one of my favorite pots out there. Excellent choice and congrats!

NewEnglandPiper38

Might Stick Around
Nov 4, 2019
Massachusetts, USA
I just bought one, it’s a great smoker, it does a little gurgling though, and I can taste the pipe stain over the tobacco, so I tend not to reach for it. I can say it’s a stylish pipe with a great price tag

Reactions: Bowie
Status
Not open for further replies.