Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
This is about as good as I can do:

free-thanksgiving-color-by-number.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Not good. Lot's of money to be made in Animation. Especially out here in Los Angeles, I don't know where you live but theres plenty of good jobs in that industry. My art directors niece has just made her way into a major studio.
Both of them have big dreams in the culinary world and the stubborn gene runs strong in the family.

Reactions: canucklehead

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
Awesome art @eljimmy ????

When I was a kid I wanted to be an illustrator, but life got in the way. I still like to draw once in a while for personal entertainment. My wife is a natural artist, she went to college for video game art and design until I got her pregnant. Our 14 year old daughter is a far better artist than either of us at her age, she draws dragons on every available surface.

I drew this little picture recently for the pastor of my church:

20210211_183610.jpg

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
Awesome art @eljimmy ????

When I was a kid I wanted to be an illustrator, but life got in the way. I still like to draw once in a while for personal entertainment. My wife is a natural artist, she went to college for video game art and design until I got her pregnant. Our 14 year old daughter is a far better artist than either of us at her age, she draws dragons on every available surface.

I drew this little picture recently for the pastor of my church:

View attachment 68124
Thank you! glad you like my work!

Sounds like the whole family is talented! that a great illustration. Did you use Prismacolor markers?

Reactions: canucklehead

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
Thank you! glad you like my work!

Sounds like the whole family is talented! that a great illustration. Did you use Prismacolor markers?
Nope just crayola markers borrowed from my 6-year old son. My daughter has a few sets of the good markers though, prismacolor and some other ridiculously expensive ones. She still steals my sharpies all the time though haha.

Reactions: eljimmy
Status
Not open for further replies.