My Apologies for My Misspelling and Poor Sentence Structure.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
. . . me because all the other times either the ultrasound or the surgery when they go in through your penis has always worked. I think the fact that it is so misshapen and big is the reason the are having so much trouble.
Er . . . the stone or the penis?
Man, this is really rotten luck. This must just drive you nuts, especially at this time of the year. Take care.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Harris, so sorry that you're going through this man. Sending you good vibes and best wishes for an easy passing of this nastiness.
-- Pat

bigdude007

Might Stick Around
Jan 27, 2011
Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. Hopefully the pain meds are doing their job.
Peace out.
Dave

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
The worst part of all this is that the food that causes my stones are mostly green vegetables like Asparagus, Broccoli, Green Beans, Brussel sprouts and spinach and basically all good stuff I am supposed to eat.
Damned if you do and damned if you don't! Good luck Harris - you are in our thoughts!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks everyone for the kind words and best wishes.
six, it really is frustrating that I try to eat healthy foods but those turn out to be kidney stone producers so as you say,

" Damned if you do and damned if you don't". I am going to see a nutritionist as soon as this is over to figure out what I can and cannot eat to keep these things from reoccurring.

Status
Not open for further replies.