PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

americaman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Hey guys, I posted a while back that Muttnchop Piper (Chris) was most likely fine because his daughter tagged him in a photo for his birthday.

Well, I decided to reach out to his daughter and ask how he is, because so many in the pipe community are wondering where he went, and some are even worried. Well, it looks like he is indeed fine, but just dealing with some family-related issues. Here is what she said:

Hi ...! My dad is just fine, but has had a lot of things going on with his family since his last posts. His Mom has had a variety of health issues and is in an assisted living facility and he helps her with errands and things almost daily in addition to his full time job. His sister also had some health issues including COVID, and then she passed away a couple of months ago (not covid related). He just hasn't had a lot of extra time like he used to and hasn't been able to devote time to the channel! He said he may post an update video so everyone isn't so worried about him. We appreciate you reaching out and checking up on him!

I hope this helps. Cheers.

26AA834C-D540-437E-9EB0-2467B9FF1214.jpeg

Apr 7, 2020
Lake Zurich, IL
Hey guys, I posted a while back that Muttnchop Piper (Chris) was most likely fine because his daughter tagged him in a photo for his birthday.

Well, I decided to reach out to his daughter and ask how he is, because so many in the pipe community are wondering where he went, and some are even worried. Well, it looks like he is indeed fine, but just dealing with some family-related issues. Here is what she said:

Hi ...! My dad is just fine, but has had a lot of things going on with his family since his last posts. His Mom has had a variety of health issues and is in an assisted living facility and he helps her with errands and things almost daily in addition to his full time job. His sister also had some health issues including COVID, and then she passed away a couple of months ago (not covid related). He just hasn't had a lot of extra time like he used to and hasn't been able to devote time to the channel! He said he may post an update video so everyone isn't so worried about him. We appreciate you reaching out and checking up on him!

I hope this helps. Cheers.

View attachment 60500
So glad to hear somebody was able to get in contact and make sure he’s well. I’ve missed his videos very much. Always looked up to him and his expertise about pipes and tobacco.