PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

elnoblecigarro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 27, 2020
Dying young would just be a bonus ;)
Life is pretty damn boring anyways.

A while ago I contacted a doctor because I hurt my back lifting weights. She lectured me that tobacco use could cause me chronic back pain in the future. This time it was the weights but in the future tobacco could get me and make my back hurt! ?

I don't smoke daily and not at all during winters... I was a bit amused to be honest.

• Love
Reactions: Sloopjohnbee

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I've been dead, according to the nurse and her crew, 20 minutes plus, apparently not long enough to be able to answer any of "life's great questions." Actually, many people have experienced "NDE" (Near Death Experience) with many stories to relate. The related events are eerily similar in many respects. None of us who have been through it have any complaints, some had fascinating experiences, and apparently none of us have any trepidation with regard to dying.

Some great research regarding NDE. Many researchers, scientists and doctors, now believe that there is indeed a "soul" attached to humans. The "soul", as yet. isn't fully defined by the researchers. Mostly loosely described as "something" which continues to exist after the body is clinically dead. Fascinating!

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
I've been dead, according to the nurse and her crew, 20 minutes plus, apparently not long enough to be able to answer any of "life's great questions." Actually, many people have experienced "NDE" (Near Death Experience) with many stories to relate. The related events are eerily similar in many respects. None of us who have been through it have any complaints, some had fascinating experiences, and apparently none of us have any trepidation with regard to dying.

Some great research regarding NDE. Many researchers, scientists and doctors, now believe that there is indeed a "soul" attached to humans. The "soul", as yet. isn't fully defined by the researchers. Mostly loosely described as "something" which continues to exist after the body is clinically dead. Fascinating!
I know what it is, what was yours like? My take, The soul is a coordinate based temporal existence. It maintains the space that is and around the body until it’s time to go. Very ill or old people can persist in their shoddy body for this reason. The real self is waiting on the other side detached but on this plane it’s all here.