Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombraider

Feb 21, 2013
I read on another post where someone blends NC with MM965. Anyone else doing this? These are 2 of my favorites so it is very appealing to me. I'm sure a few will say "just try it and see what you think of it", but I'll ask anyway. What's it like?

dryseason91

Oct 10, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
Haven't tried it but I assume the Cavendish in the 965 would have a mellowing effect on the Nightcap - as far as I can recall, 965 has a nuttier character than the full-on leather of NC. Give it a go!

grouchydog

Oct 16, 2013
Funny you post this - I've thought about adding a pinch of unflavored cavendish to Nightcap to add a bit of the sweetness that I love about 965, but it hadn't occurred to me to just mix in a little 965. Sounds like a delicious plan...

Seattle Pipe Club Tobacco Ad

grouchydog

Oct 16, 2013
Cool, think I'll do the same.
Funny, when I first started smoking a couple of years ago I was into cigars and I found them really interesting. But I've discovered that pipe smoking is MUCH more diverse and fascinating, as well as a whole lot more economical after you acquire a few pipes. That's a win-win! :)

simnettpratt

Preferred Member
Nov 21, 2011
Yeah, funny you should mention this. One of the jars in my big haul is 965 and Nightcap mixed. It's delicious, but I don't know what the ratio of baccys is, so can't help you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seattle Pipe Club Tobacco Ad