PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

gubbyduffer

Can't Leave
May 25, 2021
Peebles, Scottish Borders
Nice I’m a technophile as well. I also love Trance and Drum&Bass. Theyre the genres of music I listen to the most. Stuff from the late 90's and through to 2010 is really my jam. Ferry Corsten, omg.
Big 90's drum and bass fan here. Like jungle, but love anything from LTJ Bukems Good Looking Records at the time. Song that got me into drum amd bass

midwestpipesmoker70

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2011
IL
Well... they are psy-trance, no? Not that I care. Do you like Hallucinogen (the musicians not the substances, but..) their album The Lone Deranger is my favorite in that category.
I call Infected Mushroom trance. I am not sure what all the styles are these days but I know I like Infected Mushroom. I will have to try out Hallucinogen (the musicians that is lol). I am always open to listening to something new and different.

Reactions: puff_not_snuff

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Kenny Larkin's Azimuth is an amazing album. Did you ever get to see him?

It's possible - the name sounds very familiar. I went to quite a few parties in the late 90s to early 00s and saw a lot of Detroit-only shows, but it's impossible to keep track of them all, especially after 20 something years.

I'll definitely give him a listen tomorrow at work.

Edit: just looked him up and found his Boiler Room mix from a museum in Catalonia. Reminds me a lot of the sounds I've heard from Robert Hood/Floorplan. I was remiss earlier in not mentioning him.