Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
The definitive set! They are gorgeous and the presentation is stunning. Great idea for a set.
As a Canadian I simply must acquire a Michael Parks pipe at some point! Heck, as a pipe lover I simply must acquire a Michael Parks pipe at some point!

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
Oh... My.... Those are just amazing.... I know what i will be dreaming of tonight! Wow.... Just, wow. So very jealous right now.

Dec 24, 2012
I simply must acquire a Michael Parks pipe at some point!
You won't be dissapointed. Michael does some fantastic work.
Cigrmaster - I am exploring ways to make my posts invisible to you.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
I have looked at this thread often, I just love those pipes! So now there is no doubt in my mind that getting a Michael Parks pipe is on my Bucket List!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck, you know you love me and missed me. lol
That is one incredible set buddy. His stem work looks fantastic, how comfortable are they in comparison to Rad, they look like they would be super comfy.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Not my type of style, but nonetheless still an amazing and beautiful set of pipes! You'll need them to smoke your 671+ pounds of tobacco that you have stored in your cellar. Check back in in about 65+ or so years from now when when your tobacco cellar begins to dwindle albeit I seriously doubt that you will ever reach that projected end. :wink:

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Michael should, in theory, be getting very close to doing my pipe. I've been excited all year for it. Peck, that case is wicked!!!

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Wow! Not only this thread, but also the others you've posted with the Parks Pipes are incredible! Those are some beautuful pipes, you must have such an incredible collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.