New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Dec 24, 2012
No idea why the image showed up twice for each pipe. Any tutorial on the easiest way to post pics?

Edit: I think I figured out how to fix it now. Still a pain to post pics compared to the old system. Must be an easier way.

Reactions: ofafeather

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Love them! I'm pondering a chubby Santa bulldog and hoping that can come off, but Xmas is still out there a ways and had never seen a "Dreadnaught" - that's really cool and I'm glad you put that up - anxious to see both in hand!!

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Glad to hear from you Peck! Look forward to seeing the completed pipes. I'm sure Michael will do a fine job.

With respect to the pics, you can drag and drop from your desktop, or search your PC for the pic. Both are straight forward and easier than the old way of photobucket, IMO

Dec 24, 2012
Some process shots I received a few weeks ago are below. Awaiting shots of the final pipes. Cosmic, he told me that the diamond band for the dradnought took him forever as he had to shape it by hand - that is all I know.
BBB_Billiard_inProgress_Parks_1.jpg

BBB_Billiard_inProgress_Parks_2.jpg
BBB_Billiard_inProgress_Parks_1.jpg
BBB_Dreadnought_inProgress_Parks_1.jpg
BBB_Dreadnought_inProgress_Parks_2.jpg
BBB_Dreadnought_inProgress_Parks_3.jpg
BBB_Dreadnought_inProgress_Parks_4.jpg
BBB_Dreadnought_inProgress_Parks_6.jpg

Attachments

• BBB_Dreadnought_inProgress_Parks_2.jpg
    BBB_Dreadnought_inProgress_Parks_2.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 6
And the final pipe set just hit my inbox. Should get them next week. Still digesting the pics, but like the look. At first I wasn't sure when Mike said he wanted to do the billiard in a tanshell stain, but the contrast with the black stain on the other pipe works I think.
View attachment 129379
View attachment 129380
View attachment 129381
View attachment 129382
View attachment 129383
View attachment 129384
View attachment 129385
View attachment 129386
Unusual. Titanium usually doesn't take a polish, as it has to be created through sintering, and usually artists will hit them with a tad bit heat to give them that characteristic rainbow effect. But, those pipes are awesome!! Nice blast carving.

Reactions: anotherbob

Sir Yak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 15, 2022
Arkansas
And the final pipe set just hit my inbox. Should get them next week. Still digesting the pics, but like the look. At first I wasn't sure when Mike said he wanted to do the billiard in a tanshell stain, but the contrast with the black stain on the other pipe works I think.
View attachment 129379
View attachment 129380
View attachment 129381
View attachment 129382
View attachment 129383
View attachment 129384
View attachment 129385
View attachment 129386
Those blasts are FANTASTIC! Any particular reason you wanted Titanium?