PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

gawithhoggarth

Can't Leave
Dec 26, 2019
Kendal, UK
www.gawithhoggarth.co.uk
Right all packages paid for have been sent.
Couple of issues with UPS and HMRC not wanting to accept there was no real monetary value but......

I will sort out what is left and post. Also found some other stuff lying around!

Just a bit snowed under with the "Ukraine Mission". Our first van has been and delivered supplies to shelters via the military team we are working with. And helped take 120 dogs and 30 cats out. Our second van is doing a run tonight to take much needed dog food in and help get a further 100 dogs out. 15 of these will go to a friend's shelter in Romania. Tomorrow we are aiming to get 2 disabled dogs out from Odessa and supplies in, although we are not sure of the situation on the ground as Russian troops are getting closer. And we are dealing with various enquires from people needing help both in Ukraine and those now looking for shelter elsewhere. Your donations helped fund a little bit of this. So thank you. 275834294_10166768572090179_2162985529767968761_n.jpeg

gawithhoggarth

Can't Leave
Dec 26, 2019
Kendal, UK
www.gawithhoggarth.co.uk
ok so this is what is left from this 'clear out'.

PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO PAY POSTAGE (WHICH IS NOT CHEAP) AND MAKE A SMALL DONATION OR EVEN ANSWER MY MESSAGES, PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOMETHING. ALOT OF TIME AND EFFORT HAS BEEN WASTED PACKAGING ITEMS UP, CHASING MESSAGES ONLY FOR PEOPLE TO NOT REPLY OR SAY THEY DON'T WANT ANY MORE OR NOT PREPARED TO PAY POSTAGE. I AM INCREDIBLY BUSY ORGANISING THINGS ON THE UKRAINE AND ROMANIA RESCUE SIDE AND GET MESSAGES FOR HELP EVERY DAY AS WELL AS 'NORMAL' WORK AND BARELY HAVE A SPARE MINUTE AT THE MOMENT.

SORRY RANT OVER!

Fabric banners:

Turk (7)
Gawith Hoggarth long thin established in.....(2)
Long thin hand made ........ (4)
Zippo
Clipper
Cortes cigars
Neos Country (mini cigars)
John Brumfit Great British Classics (green)
STG Borkum Riff/Clan
Ak Handrolling
Black & White old machinery
K Two Lighters
Ciggi Smoker Accessories
Henri Winterman/Cafe Creme
Stanwell pipes (2)
Small Kendal Tobacco
Samuel Gawith - different tobaccos
Hardcastle British Made (shop front)
Golden Blends Tobacco
Peterson black and white blocks
Peterson black and white close up of pipe bowl

I do have a load of Peterson pipe returns that need to go through and get listed. And have some Loose tobacco tins like shown but need to take better look at these as would be bulky to post.

Attachments

• Image_20220316_164957.jpeg
    Image_20220316_164957.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 25

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
ok so this is what is left from this 'clear out'.

PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO PAY POSTAGE (WHICH IS NOT CHEAP) AND MAKE A SMALL DONATION OR EVEN ANSWER MY MESSAGES, PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOMETHING. ALOT OF TIME AND EFFORT HAS BEEN WASTED PACKAGING ITEMS UP, CHASING MESSAGES ONLY FOR PEOPLE TO NOT REPLY OR SAY THEY DON'T WANT ANY MORE OR NOT PREPARED TO PAY POSTAGE. I AM INCREDIBLY BUSY ORGANISING THINGS ON THE UKRAINE AND ROMANIA RESCUE SIDE AND GET MESSAGES FOR HELP EVERY DAY AS WELL AS 'NORMAL' WORK AND BARELY HAVE A SPARE MINUTE AT THE MOMENT.

SORRY RANT OVER!

Fabric banners:

Turk (7)
Gawith Hoggarth long thin established in.....(2)
Long thin hand made ........ (4)
Zippo
Clipper
Cortes cigars
John Brumfit Great British Classics (green)
STG Borkum Riff/Clan
Ak Handrolling
K Two Lighters
Ciggi Smoker Accessories
Stanwell pipes (2)
Small Kendal Tobacco
Samuel Gawith - different tobaccos
Hardcastle British Made (shop front)
Golden Blends Tobacco
Peterson black and white close up of pipe bowl

I do have a load of Peterson pipe returns that need to go through and get listed. And have some Loose tobacco tins like shown but need to take better look at these as would be bulky to post.
@gawithhoggarth I've seen the Loose Tobacco tins at the tobacconist in Chesterfield that sells loose Gawith Hoggarth tobacco; I bought mine there before I started shopping online. Great for plastic waste reduction!
I had a memorable smoke of GH Cherry ? Vanilla in my clay pipes when I went to see Lace Wars at Cromford Mill in 2019.
No smoke signals before a battle!

gawithhoggarth

Can't Leave
Dec 26, 2019
Kendal, UK
www.gawithhoggarth.co.uk
Updated availability (subject to P&P being paid):

Turk (6)
Long thin hand made tobacco etc........ (4)
Zippo
Clipper
Cortes cigars
STG Borkum Riff/Clan
Ak Handrolling
K Two Lighters
Ciggi Smoker Accessories
Stanwell pipes (2)
Small Kendal Tobacco
Golden Blends Tobacco

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
My two Peterson flags/banners arrived today. These were FREE and are definitely worth the shipping fees. They measure 43"x 48" and are made of a polyester/nylon type material. They also have a fantastic smell of tobacco. I couldn't be happier with them.

I'm keeping the "Thinking Man's" flag for myself and giving my son the pipes flag.

Thank you Rachel.

20220319_094922.jpg
20220319_094951.jpg

gawithhoggarth

Can't Leave
Dec 26, 2019
Kendal, UK
www.gawithhoggarth.co.uk
Ok pipes.........included a few pictures to give an idea and if interested in others can do photos or get more details.

They are all Peterson and all returns. Where I know the reason I will give.

De Luxe System 12.5S smooth P/LIP can't see anything - would ask for a donation of £50

For the following I would ask for a donation of at least £40 per pipe plus P&P unless stated otherwise for these

Spigot - can't see anything wrong, maybe burnt bowl but no accompanying note
Standard system, 303 rustic P/LP - unknown why returned, looks fine.
Cara Sandblast 221 S/MTD Fishtail - does not look even tried, can't see anything wrong
Standard system rustic 304PL - - does not look even tried, can't see anything wrong
Kinsale XKS XL21 smooth P/LIP - can't see anything and no note

and for these I would ask for a donation of at least £30 per pipe plus P&P unless stated otherwise for these

Killarney XKIL 150 Red Fishtail - possibly burnt bowl and maybe hole bored in wrong position or not at all.
Evening Series XL11 9mm White M/P Fishtail - burnt in bowl
Dublin Filter 221 PL FLT - burnt in bowl
Atlantic 68 AC - stem too tight, free pipe tool
Summertime 2018 B10 9m/m Fishtail - crack in bowl (not all way through)
Kinsale XL15 smooth P/LIP - hole bored in wrong position
K & P - no box, does not look used in Peterson bag

Others - non Peterson

Alexander pipe - no box, metal band has come away from pipe - these seem quite expensive so would ask for a donation of £50 plus P&P

Mr Brog pipes - someone can have these for a small donation and P&P

Churchwarden no14 - stem does not fit and hole/crack in bowl (used a lot)
Churchwarden no14 - stem very loose (fairly new)
Churchwarden no14 - just bowl
No 27 Big Horn - loose stem and crack in bowl

(plus will throw in a Peterson Killarney - stem looks warn and does not fit bowl, bowl looks fairly new, no box, bag only)

In the UK postage will be around £3 for 1 and if a few and a bit heavier £6.
USA will be around £26 tracked for one, maybe 2, and if heavier looking at more like £35 tracked. IMG_3839.jpgIMG_3840.jpgIMG_3841.jpgIMG_3842.jpg