PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
I'm extremely interested in the Peterson items as well as those prop pipes. Please let me know what else Peterson you've got. I'll send a message as well and we can work out postage.

Reactions: ofafeather

gawithhoggarth

Can't Leave
Dec 26, 2019
Kendal, UK
www.gawithhoggarth.co.uk
Right I think I have sorted out for everyone that has messaged me, some of you may not get everything as trying to be fair and split between everyone. So what I still have left:

Long thin banners that say " Handmade pipe tobacco. Handmade Rolling Tobacco. Chewing Twists. Snuff" [6 available] - they are about 280 cm long and 25 cm wide

Long thin banners that say "Established in Kendal during the mid 1800's Gawith Hoggarth manufacturer of the finest tobacco and snuff" [6 available] - they are about 280 cm long and 25 cm wide

Gawith posters (about 95 cm x 110 cm): Kendal Twist
Briar Pipes
Snuff
Essential Cigars
Leather tobacco pouches
Kendal Loose Tobacco
American Blends
Turk (8)

All the above are green with white writing saying what I have put and there is one of each apart from the Turk.

A black and white poster of old snuff machinery, rather grainy.

An Auld Kendal Handrolling post

Peterson postsers:

Green Background - Petersons of Dublin, Charles Peterson, Crafting Luxury Ppes
Black and white close up of a pipe bowl
Same but in colour
Old machinery/blocks - black and white

2 x Stanwell Pipe Posters
Denicotea man smoking a pipe poster
Rattrays of Scotland (3 Noggins) poster
Henri Winterman's / Cafe Crem poster
Ciggi smokers accessories poster
Golden Blends pipe tobacco poster
K Two (lighter) poster
Clan/Balkan Riff poster
Lewis and Hardcastle Briar Pipes poster
Denicotea woman smoking cigarette poster
John Brumfit Great British Classics Poster

Anyone want one or more of these or adding to their current "order" let me know please.

gawithhoggarth

Can't Leave
Dec 26, 2019
Kendal, UK
www.gawithhoggarth.co.uk
UPDATE:

Available:

1 prop wooden pipe

Long thin banners that say " Handmade pipe tobacco. Handmade Rolling Tobacco. Chewing Twists. Snuff" [5 available] - they are about 280 cm long and 25 cm wide

Long thin banners that say "Established in Kendal during the mid 1800's Gawith Hoggarth manufacturer of the finest tobacco and snuff" [3 available] - they are about 280 cm long and 25 cm wide

Gawith posters (about 95 cm x 110 cm):

Turk (6)
A black and white poster of old snuff machinery, rather grainy.
An Auld Kendal Handrolling post

Peterson postsers:

Black and white close up of a pipe bowl
Old machinery/blocks - black and white

2 x Stanwell Pipe Posters
Henri Winterman's / Cafe Crem poster
Ciggi smokers accessories poster
K Two (lighter) poster
Clan/Balkan Riff poster
John Brumfit Great British Classics Poster

PeterPipersPizza

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2021
Fresno, CA
What a lovely gesture! Thanks; I am sure many others will also be grateful.

Folks, please use PMs as much as practical to keep this thread tidy.
Gosh I took two weeks off from this place after starting my new job and I missed out on all this exclusive swag from one of my favorite companies in the world! That's what I get for trying to be responsible ! It wont happen again. :ROFLMAO:

gawithhoggarth

Can't Leave
Dec 26, 2019
Kendal, UK
www.gawithhoggarth.co.uk
Ok waiting for the following people to contact me/pay postage:

@greeneyes
@Bamfdor
@AppalachianPiper92

All other parcels sent to those that have covered postage. Thank you. Much appreciated. Our first van is already at the Romanian/Ukrainian border and is going in to collect dogs from Ukraine this afternoon and has been delivering and collecting food supplies. Our second van from Bulgaria left this morning and our third van leaves the UK on Thursday. Lot of people involved.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I purchased two Peterson banners (one for me, one for my son) from Rachel and I feel the shipping was reasonable. Where else could I have gotten two Peterson banners for $40? Rachel was great to deal with it.

I'll post pics of the banners when they arrive.

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
I purchased two Peterson banners (one for me, one for my son) from Rachel and I feel the shipping was reasonable. Where else could I have gotten two Peterson banners for $40? Rachel was great to deal with it.

I'll post pics of the banners when they arrive.
Agreed. I purchased a Peterson banner and a few other things. Where else can you get good memorabilia and support a great charitable effort at the same time for such a reasonable cost?