PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Don't worry about that my friend, the important thing is that you don't have to use the translator, as I do. I think I'm thinking of working in the USA for a while so I can learn English, go back to Spain and divorce my demon translator. Yes, I think it would be a good idea.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
BTW- Re pound of tobacco for others when reaching top status: It goes only to Mods, Jesse, not all Preferred Members. So that's only five pounds vs. several hundred.

PS; I don't see anyone here getting his knickers twisted over member status. Thank Heavens! :)
Mr. Moderator. Want a ton of Mississippi Mud? Sweet, chocolaty and an aftertaste of steel, wasabi, and reheated mustard. For demanding moderators only.............?

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Don't worry about that my friend, the important thing is that you don't have to use the translator, as I do. I think I'm thinking of working in the USA for a while so I can learn English, go back to Spain and divorce my demon translator. Yes, I think it would be a good idea.
Don't feel bad, English is the only language I speak, and I still mess it up most days! .....I wish I was joking.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Mr. Moderator. Want a ton of Mississippi Mud? Sweet, chocolaty and an aftertaste of steel, wasabi, and reheated mustard. For demanding moderators only.............?
Er, ah, thanks, but no- only because I think you are referring to the actual mud on the banks of that huge river....

• Haha
Reactions: JOHN72

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Time on a forum equals bubkis, other than maybe getting a feel for the place.
People come in and post 20,000 garbage posts, get fucked off, and leave.
Others hit it hard for 2 or 12 months - then gone.
And some jackasses join in 2011 and have 5-600 useless posts.
It’s all the same, just show up every couple days, read, learn, and enjoy yourself.