PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

tklee

Lifer
Dec 31, 2021
Malaysia
I am thinking.... Why is the member status so important? ? It doesn't matter bro, if you like this forum, come in everyday, read what other members comment, post your thoughts and what you want to chat about in new thread, comment on other members comment if you have things to say, automatically you will be in different status ?Honestly, I like this forum a lot. And I learn many new things here.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Yup it's mainly for us moderators to quickly tell if you have enough posts in order to buy or sell.

Everything else is just for fun!

Someone around here has the picture of the exact post number and days needed for the promotions. I'll try to find it.

They used to be color coded too!

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
I am thinking.... Why is the member status so important? ? It doesn't matter bro, if you like this forum, come in everyday, read what other members comment, post your thoughts and what you want to chat about in new thread, comment on other members comment if you have things to say, automatically you will be in different status ?Honestly, I like this forum a lot. And I learn many new things here.
The days element isn't being used. I've not been here for 180 days yet.
>300 posts makes you
The days element isn't being used. I've not been here for 180 days yet.
>300 posts makes you Senior. ☕

Reactions: ofafeather and Duck