Bayou Slices
Beacon Extra
Boston 1776
Christmas Cheer 1997
Christmas Cheer 1999
Red and Black
Virginia No.24
McCranies Red Flake 1983

Half I managed to purchase from America before Mcclelland shut up shop and half I bought on the secondary market. The tins I purchased from Smokingpipes were pretty expensive once taxes & duties were added but the stuff I bought on the secondary market like the Christmas Cheer & McCranies cost even more.
Worth every penny though as you can't get straight red Virginia blends over here and i'm going easy on the single tin of Mcclelland I have opened.

Amazing stuff?

10 Clueless Quotes and GIFs You Totally Use All the Time

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
The only MC made blend I have in my cellar is Butera Royal Vintage: Dark Stoved. It is supposed to be very similar to Dark Star. I bought 140 tins of it as I knew beforehand that MC was calling it quits. I will probably sell off 100 tins when the time is right as 40 to smoke will be plenty.
It's Dark Star's evil sister, and just as flame proof. That's another one I have. Do yourself a favor. Sell off 200 of them.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy
Jun 9, 2018
England
I have one box left
View attachment 103893
Jokes aside, think I have a couple tins of Frog left. Not one to chase these blends now when I can get half a dozen tins I really enjoy for the same price.
It really does smell of ketchup, doesn't it? I'd heard all the talk about it but was still a bit surprised how strong the smell was. The tin I opened was Christmas Cheer 2014 so maybe the years had intensified it a bit? I couldn't taste any ketchup flavour when I smoked it tho.

Simplicity

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 20, 2020
Michigan
It really does smell of ketchup, doesn't it? I'd heard all the talk about it but was still a bit surprised how strong the smell was. The tin I opened was Christmas Cheer 2014 so maybe the years had intensified it a bit? I couldn't taste any ketchup flavour when I smoked it tho.
Yeah, I was gifted a tin of Cheer a while back and it definitely had the smell. But, did not detract from the smoke at all.