PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2016
Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. I'd say try some if given the chance. But also try some Legends as well, because I find it to be a suitable, somewhat similar, substitute. Personally I think that I like the Legends (which has no Syrian in it) even a bit more than the Wilderness, but you don't have to agree with me! :puffy:

Jun 27, 2016
Checking out the Cyber Monday deals and noticed that P&C has Yenidje Highlander listed as "Sold Out". Surprised that it lasted as long as it did.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
I thought I had read on a board recently that someone from McClelland had posted on. The original topic was that people were questioning whether actual Syrian was in the recent HH Vintage Syrian. He had stated that the last shipment of Syrian Lat ships in March and after that it is over. Anyone else read that or am I behind a year?

brightleaf

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2017
I read chasingembers post three days ago here http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/discontinued-blends mentioning that Yenidje Highlander is no longer being produced. Thanks to his info I was able to get a couple tins from P&C then. Thanks for sharing info on here guys, it pays to read your words.

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
A month ago on Instagram Mac Baren put up a video of the last tin of Vintage Syrian being put together. Sad days :(

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Some of those blends have so much age on them that I bet the Syrian has farted out in them. Arcade is amazing, but the Syrian is barely noticeable.

lazar

Can't Leave
May 5, 2015
A month ago on Instagram Mac Baren put up a video of the last tin of Vintage Syrian being put together. Sad days [:(]
@lightmybriar - do you have a link to that?
1 lb bags still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.