PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rover

Lurker
Feb 18, 2010
Honey Smoke in my favorite Nording ... It's a full aromatic Cavendish blend with a coconut flavor. I buy it at www.milantobacco.com under their own bulk blends. I'm allowed to smoke in the house as long as it smells good and i'm told this one smells the best. I'll be moving on to the Savinelli Black Cavendish soon today and then later Cornell and Diehl's Strawberry Cavendish.

pbgoldwing55

Lurker
Feb 2, 2010
samuel gawith firedance flake is smooth ,makes your mouth water

is blackberry with vanilla yummie , in my ascorti business. smoked it all day wow . amazeing .

pbgoldwing55

Lurker
Feb 2, 2010
sapo59 , its great , smoke's smooth , from top to bottom no complaints here thats for sure .

smoked some tonight also and then smoked solani sweet mystery was really getting in to that .

jonesing

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 11, 2010
Today the last couple bowls of my Dark VaPer Trail and some D&R AB Rimboche. Makes a damned fine smoke in a pipe and I'm using it to get a better feel for Latakia in a bowl. I smoked way too much of the AB in cigarettes one night and have had the latakis cringes ever since. Very very nice piping today.
This is one that Mark Ryan translated well. It's really a blend much more suited to the pipe than cigarettes. And given it was a relatively late entry into his stable I think he already knew which way the wind was blowing with myo SCHIP
Here's a description.
Rimboche AB Blend Pipe Cut Tobacco-3.5 OZ Can
A tangy blend of the finest flue-cured Gold Leaf tobaccos, a unique dark-fired tobacco that has been processed by the Perique method, and a touch of Latakia for spice and passion.
Balance of Flue-Cured and Rare Perique Tobaccos.

Status
Not open for further replies.