PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
So this just appeared this morning at SPC. Anyone have a chance to try it pre-release? Jiminks, perhaps?

I'm a fan of Navy Flake so I'd likely enjoy a plug version, but I wasn't planning on making any more purchases this holiday season because I've pretty much maxed out the TAD budget lately.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
So this just appeared this morning at SPC. Anyone have a chance to try it pre-release? Jiminks, perhaps?

I'm a fan of Navy Flake so I'd likely enjoy a plug version, but I wasn't planning on making any more purchases this holiday season because I've pretty much maxed out the TAD budget lately.
I wasn't asked to review it, and I'm not buying tobacco, so I don't expect to try it.

spicy_boiii

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 5, 2020
Bay Area, California
I also am a schmuck for plugs, so I purchased some tins. I'm still on the hunt for that perfect VA/Bur blend.

And of course I had to try the Vanilla roll cake... :LOL:

Reactions: dcon
Oct 7, 2016
PayPal is offering a “pay in 4” deal, not sure about the details. Stimulus money should be arriving soon. Everybody needs to go for broke before GH drops. If all of you _are_ broke then, I will be very sad. ?

DonutLuvr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2019
Butler County, Ohio
Ohhh man. I saw this on a FB group and thought I’d come here to see if there were any reviews.. I love the whole ritual of preparing and smoking plugs, but my experience with Macbaren blends are limited to just a few tins and bulk. I thought I was done buying for this calendar year. I don’t believe I’ve tried the regular MacBaren Navy flake yet, though I like Navy flakes from other companies. Decisions, decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.