Luxury Bullseye Flake Prepped Perfectly in Less Than 30 Seconds (Pictoral)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

michail

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 7, 2015
Paros, Greece
Nice, although I prefer to treat all my medallion type blends as a round flake.

I just rub and press them with my fingers untill I make a ball with good packing and place it in my chamber.
Requires a few more tamps after firing but I find them more tastefull.

marlinspike

Can't Leave
Feb 19, 2020
The PNW
I used to use one of those miniature mezzaluna blades to chop up flake tobacco, but ever since one of my kids broke the blade screwing around with it, I've just been breaking it up by hand. I hadn't thought of one of these - great idea!

Reactions: SpookedPiper

carcosa

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 21, 2013
i just fold it in half and stuff it in my pipe one coin at a time... been smoking it like that for years... never goes out... speaking of which, once i finish this cigar im gonna have a bowl

PipesRock

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2020
Florida
i just fold it in half and stuff it in my pipe one coin at a time... been smoking it like that for years... never goes out... speaking of which, once i finish this cigar im gonna have a bowl
I started that way with coins and it seems to work well. Flakes I mix it up a bit at times though might rub them out or multiple folds lengthwise then fold in half with a twist and stuff... enjoyable either way but folding and stuffing definitely yields longer smoke, for me anyway.