Luxury Bullseye Flake Prepped Perfectly in Less Than 30 Seconds (Pictoral)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Papamique

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 11, 2020
I prefer my LBF to be folded and stuffed. I have been smoking it for years and, for me, when I rub it out fully it burns hotter and I lose much of the peppery flavor I enjoy.

Smoking it folded and stuffed requires many more relights but i Find it worth the payoff I get in a slow, cool, and flavorful smoke.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Hate to spook you, but they have profiled you many many moons ago. Time to just live. It's a metal tin that grinds. No labels, just a tin.

But, whatever you have been doing works, so why bother about change.
Oh, yeah, I know about that. But you can still control what goes into your profile by being careful about your purchases and where you click. I have not much of a problem with them putting me in a certain camp based on the books I buy, I just don't want them putting me in the wrong camp.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Oh, yeah, I know about that. But you can still control what goes into your profile by being careful about your purchases and where you click. I have not much of a problem with them putting me in a certain camp based on the books I buy, I just don't want them putting me in the wrong camp.
You can probably go in to any tobacco shop and find something like it and just pay cash. Done and done. No camps to get thrown into.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
You can probably go in to any tobacco shop and find something like it and just pay cash. Done and done. No camps to get thrown into.
Well, everything's closed now. ?

I haven't seen anything like that in my B&M, though. I'll look when it opens again.

RE: cash: it's a war on cash nowadays with the present hysteria. My liquour store no longer accepts cash, and they chastised me at Safeway the other day when I pulled out a $50 bill. Yeah, I reckon by 'cash' you mean debit as well, but your bank shares your purchases made with cards with others.

Reactions: chopper

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I've got one of these things around the house some where. I didn't find it too useful as I prefer to just roll the coins together and stuff them into a pipe.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast

I haven't seen anything like that in my B&M, though. I'll look when it opens again.

RE: cash: it's a war on cash nowadays with the present hysteria. My liquour store no longer accepts cash, and they chastised me at Safeway the other day when I pulled out a $50 bill. Yeah, I reckon by 'cash' you mean debit as well, but your bank shares your purchases made with cards with others.
Brother send me your address and I send you mine! I am already on the list appeantly so no worries!

• Haha
Reactions: chopper and BROBS

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada

Go to the smoke shop in the Northgate mall when it opens again and buy one there. They also have brigham aromatics in pouches if you're interested in that

oldguyoldpipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 20, 2019
Off topic a bit, I am starting to like LBF very much. Has anyone used a grinder to shred a good amount and then store in Ball/Mason jar to smoke or is that supposed to be done with coin-cut tobaccos?

Reactions: sandollars

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
I used to use one of those for pipe smoking but wasn't for pipe tobacco :LOL:
They're excellent for grinding bud. If used carefully, they don't crush any seeds that may have been overlooked [seeds taste terrible smoked]

I've got several spice grinders. Never thought to use them for breaking up flake tobacco. What an excellent idea.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Some also use coffee grinders.
It might be due to improper use but I've known a few over the years who use a coffee grinder for their bud and it grinds it way too fine.

The spice grinders would be better for breaking up Flake IMO because they don't grind material to a powder.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
It might be due to improper use but I've known a few over the years who use a coffee grinder for their bud and it grinds it way too fine.

The spice grinders would be better for breaking up Flake IMO because they don't grind material to a powder.
Those that use them for tobacco only tap the button a couple of times.