PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
Three months for me now.
It's a strange moment, I feel content with my cellar.
In some way, I missed the thrill of the hunt, but somehow TAD continue to stay dormant?
It’s been about the same for me, and I’m also generally content. I’m gonna wait till after the holidays money suck is over.

Ive got a list of things I still want to get for the cellar before I’m completely convinced I’ve got what I “need” if the online sales light goes out. But the truth is I probably already have enough to last my foreseeable lifetime, with only a little bit of rationing

Last edited:

mindglue

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 24, 2016
I followed discussion about "Massachusetts Flavored Tobacco Ban". I think, I need to order some Peretti's tobacco. I finished almost all tobacco, that I bought 3 years ago, while visiting Boston. So my longest period of not buying tobacco, soon will be over.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Recently, I decided I was done buying because I had enough, and I stopped. That lasted a couple months and then I got restless and figured an 11th hour buying spree before the tobaccalypse would be prudent. Now 10 or 25 pounds later (I don't really know), here I am. Hi, my name is Tim and .....

Status
Not open for further replies.