PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
I do not have long hair any longer but when I did have long hair on occasion I noticed when I was driving that sometimes a car with a man would pull up beside me and he would look disappointed that I was not a woman.

I've had long hair for about half of my life (currently growing it back out). Never had this happen to me. I guess I wouldn't "pass." I'm ok with that.

Jan 27, 2020
If you drove with one arm resting on the passenger seat back it might not have happened. Doing so is an almost uniquely male thing to do.
Not all men do this but woman almost never do.

Interesting. I don't think I have ever done that but maybe it's comfortable. Maybe, I should of purchased a pair of those plastic bull testicles, Yosemite Sam mud flaps, and a pine tree air freshener.

Back in the 80's, I grew my hair out, but it's so curly that I get something in between Dee Snider and Art Garfunkel. Ha ha. I kept it back in a pony tail into college, but I quickly found that when I got a haircut and started dressing nicer that people actually listened to me and paid attention to what I did. So, I never went back. Plus, the quality of women that having a short hair gave me was much better.

camel butcher chart.jpg