PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Good old geezer drug store blends. Personally I rather like both along with good old Sir Walter Raleigh.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
The only PS blend I do not care for is Natural and even that one is pretty good . You can see PS is cheaper than most drug store blends in bulk .In most cases anyway . I do like to keep a big tub of Carter Hall on hand .To me the tubs are better than the pouches when it comes to drug store blends . My budget is not unlimited and Iam a frugal SOB . PS blends fit the bill not only in price but quality .

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I was checking out the new Mac Seven Seas in bulk tonight. Smokinhpipes.com has it cheaper that the bulk Captain Black over on pipesandcigars.com. 100.79 for five yummy pounds!

laearl

Lurker
Oct 12, 2010
Lower Alabama
Hey there! I just wanted to chime in on the LBS. Great prices on most items, but the shipping is affordable albeit a little slow. I live quite a distance away too so I am sure that may be part of the problem. Shop around before you commit as some items are beaten quite a bit by other etailers. All in all they are pretty good and are on my "buy from" list.

Status
Not open for further replies.