PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Lets see here... My main lighter is a cheap one that I got from smokingpipes.com (it is like a refillable bic pipe lighter) and I use that because I have no fear of breaking it. After that it is my Zippo, then my two Old Boy knockoffs and then matches!

atuukson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 14, 2011
Sweden
My Sherlock Holmes zippo!

2gxkwmu.jpg

marke

Lurker
Aug 24, 2011
My main lighter is a Bic because I usually only smoke while driving. (The car is the last refuge of a smoker, isn't it?) It doesn't blow out as easily with the sunroof open. I also have a 60+ year old Nimrod I use when I smoke on the deck. It doesn't like the wind very much.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Bic. Plan on buying an Oldboy soon, but will always have a bic for back up. I have a Zippo but the flavour throws me too much to be used on a regular basis.

billm67

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2011
Camp Hill, PA
I have and old boy that I keep on the table of the house, and two Zippo's with vector pipe butane inserts. I have had several Colibri's in the past...but they never stay working.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
Colibri, then restaurant box matches whenever I can snag them, then I rub the tobacco really fast between my fingers. The last method mostly makes a mess.

bambam

Can't Leave
Jun 22, 2011
Virginia
My Zippo with a pipe insert is the main source of heat, a bic as a backup and matches as my backups backup!!!!!! :puffy:

drsam

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2011
In the house....kitchen matches....outside one of my Zippos

sincityjeff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2011
A bic right now. Every lighter i had that cost me more the 20 or 40 died. I have a zippo but can't find it for the life of me and i have a forever match thing that dosn't work well and is a pain to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.