Lester Young is the US Slow Smoking Champion!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
The guy in the red jacket won second. John from Minnesota is all I can tell you about him.

I can't recall the name of the women's champ even though she was at the table I was monitoring.

Les definitely had tobacco left in his bowl, but after John went out, Les smoked for one minute more just for the roses, then set his still lit pipe on the table so we could turn the heat back on in the tent. A true gentleman.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
@craiginthecorn any chance you have some more pics of winners and possible the pipe stands they received? I printed those for the winners and would like to post on my instagram and give credit to you for the pics
Unfortunately, I don't have pics of the pipe stands. I might have them in an overhead shot of the prize table. I have a photo of Allan Boyd being presented with the 3rd place pipe stand, but it's not very visible.

May 1, 2023
Unfortunately, I don't have pics of the pipe stands. I might have them in an overhead shot of the prize table. I have a photo of Allan Boyd being presented with the 3rd place pipe stand, but it's not very visible.
Or just all the winners? I’d like to repost on my IG account with credit to you for the wonderful pics

I’m looking forward to next year. I am planning to go to Vegas this year