PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Appreciate you reaching out and u seem like great people.
Always glad to help.?

Ur kind and I look forward to learning more as I have
Any questions you have feel free to throw them my way. If I don't have the answers I'll certainly point you in the direction to find them.

Not sure why the pic/posts annoyed me.
Sometimes things just rub us the wrong way. Pics around here are mostly for, "Hey, here I am", "This carver is great", "How do I fix this?", or "Can you identify this?"

cosgringo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2019
CO Springs
Last re-light and I best get a few hours. 4 am about here. Wifey is less than thrilled. Much to do b4 the holidays and I have but I guess junkier tobacco but at least I will have enough for the cabin I have for next week. Will dress warm so I can enjoy the tobac- CO not friends of pipes but perhaps more friendly to the "other" type of fill-ha. At least I'll have a nice backdrop.

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Last re-light and I best get a few hours. 4 am about here. Wifey is less than thrilled. Much to do b4 the holidays and I have but I guess junkier tobacco but at least I will have enough for the cabin I have for next week. Will dress warm so I can enjoy the tobac- CO not friends of pipes but perhaps more friendly to the "other" type of fill-ha. At least I'll have a nice backdrop.
Absolutely, and take care brother. Time to get kids ready to school and nod off myself.

Reactions: cosgringo

cosgringo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2019
CO Springs
45 going on 90 here. Been smoking a pipe since '91.
49 and might as well be 90 myself. Spine went and cervical is not looking fine. Oh well. I may hit the Mayo Clinic for a week in January as docs kind of stink here in CO. 2 surgeries and getting worse- heart attack, u name it. What the heck. I was a success now a fail but I really just want well for my wifey. Such is life/death.
I hope u r doing better. At least I have no bills.

Reactions: Chasing Embers
Status
Not open for further replies.