PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jbfrady

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2023
South Carolina
Table and room booked.

As an aside, if anybody headed there next year is like myself and become deprived of nature, there's a splendid Park/Botanical garden replete with two museums (one being the NV State Museum) and a brilliant Cafe that brews local coffee: Springs Nature Preserve is only a 20 minute ride from the hotel.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Table and room booked.

As an aside, if anybody headed there next year is like myself and become deprived of nature, there's a splendid Park/Botanical garden replete with two museums (one being the NV State Museum) and a brilliant Cafe that brews local coffee: Springs Nature Preserve is only a 20 minute ride from the hotel.

And as I recall Red Rock Canyon isn’t that far away either.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Table and room booked.

I'm partial to hiking and camping in the vast swatches of once-molten radioactive sand slag and the many Japanese-y movie monsters that inhabit it, only a few miles NW of town:

Screen Shot 2024-01-03 at 7.18.09 PM.png

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN