PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
I just wanted to show appreciation for the good will that exist on this forum. People here do what they say they'll do.. (sorry @BROBS and @logs, about not showing up for that zoom thing) That's hard to find even in my small town, much less on the god awful internet.

You boys take a break, and hug it out.. then get back to the task at hand, smoking a pipe.

peregrinus

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Pacific Northwest
What thread?
I like @BROBS and believe he has a good heart despite the fact he doesn’t always reign in his horse when he should and can be very abrasive and offensive at times.
If it is the thread I saw I believe it was taken down by our @admin and he likely had good reasons for removing it, so I won’t say more than it was a non-tobacco related thread @BROBS started.

You can't just eat fried dolphin like its chicken. You gotta do them like possums; cage them, and feed them cornbread and milk for a few days first. Except with dolphins, you put them in the bathtub and make them listen to classic country for a few days. It doesn't as much affect the taste as it just makes the fishy taste go down a little easier.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
There’s been so many come and go, this isn’t even a blip on the radar.
If it’s just a timeout he’ll come back until he gets the boot again. Blah blah.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
I like @BROBS and believe he has a good heart despite the fact he doesn’t always reign in his horse when he should and can be very abrasive and offensive at times.
If it is the thread I saw I believe it was taken down by our @admin and he likely had good reasons for removing it, so I won’t say more than it was a non-tobacco related thread @BROBS started.
So to get to brass tacks, he acts like an asshole 99% of the time and offends 65% of the people here. But he sent a few people tobacco so he’s wicked cool.
Here’s the thing, you can only be completely offensive for a finite period of time.
So the lesson is maybe shut the fuck up and reflect on what you’ve typed before you hit the button.
This isn’t new or unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.