PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

quietlife

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2022
freaked and placed an estervals order for the first time...
5 bucks a tin for sunset? 6 bucks for dockworker?! crazy deal

i know i'm going to be one of those guys trying to buy pre-kopp hu blends in a few years if i don't stock up a little

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
Facts without context.
Yes, it’s a good time to be old. I wouldn’t like to have a lifetime of that to look forward to!
It's an automated translation of a press release direct from Kopp. This is their Instagram account. If you like you can run your own translations or ask a German friend so you can be certain Google translate isn't misinterpreting anything .

stelton

Lurker
Sep 19, 2019
Czech Republic
Hello, unfortunatelly have bad news. Hans replied this. It means relly tobacco not mentioned in the list will be discontinued :-(

M.

Hi Mirek,

sorry für die späte Antwort. Leider fallen alle DTM Blends aus dem Programm. Da es ja von mir kreierte Mischungen sind, werden sie auch nicht mehr produziert.
Das Ganze tut mir sehr leid und niemanden tut dies mehr weh als mir. Trotzdem wünsche ich Dir weiterhin viel Spaß an Hu Tobacco.
Liebe Grüße und frohe Weihnachten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Hans Wiedemann

quietlife

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2022
Wait so Dockworker is not discontinued?
and Director's Cut is?
I thought the list was the list of blends that WILL be discontinued...

Reactions: bluegrassbrian

MattRVA

Lifer
Feb 6, 2019
Richmond Virginia
I wonder if DTM is not producing tobacco anymore? I know the DTM brick and mortar closed. It seems like everything in the world is being consolidated.

quietlife

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2022
haha thank you my friend. i felt like a horses ass placing an order for 5 x dockworker, haymaker, and sunset if those are the ones that would be distributed