PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2016
Looks like there are a few posted for sale right now, someone already bought one! Those are more than I usually spend on a pipe, but there's probably a lot of good value there.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Looks like the total sold is up to 3 now, go Ken GO! The pointed Dublin is really nice, but I really liked that Dublin sitter that sold, very sharp looking pipe.
KY-107.w479.h269.backdrop.png

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
I liked it too. In fact, I had it in my cart when the phone rang. Returning to my computer that beauty was gone!!

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Ouch....yeah, that's happened to me with tobacco before, but not a pipe....yet. Hopefully there shall be plenty more to come from Ken in the future, so maybe he'll stick another one up there.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
The gentleman who bought the billiard from me just sent me these pix.
56GGQXY.jpg

WwxwUXW.jpg

nDLQilL.jpg

kAbrOOG.jpg

75Q21PD.jpg

I didn't have the type of lens I needed at Vegas and couldn't get any decent snaps of this one so I'm very grateful that I have these shots to post.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Those are amazing pieces and given the history, attention to detail, priced correctly.

It will be exciting to see this develop!

rodo

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 1, 2014
Central Arkansas
Does anyone know if Ken, well, would appreciate visitors to his factory? The only thing better than acquiring a new pipe is getting to purchase it from the maker.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I am pretty sure his "factory" is his private residence, but that's really a guess. It's also a bit removed from the London area, being down in beautiful Cornwall. He's a gentleman, so I wouldn't be surprised if he'd welcome a visitor or two with appropriate notice.

bentbob

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2015
Good effort Ken.
I particularly like Cumberland stems and they compliment the grain of the bowls beautifully.

ekhnaton

Lurker
Feb 4, 2019
This post is great... Ken is a genius! I'm so happy he start to make pipes again.

I'll love to commission him one, could someone please give is contact?

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
He's presently doing his work in the workshop of Paul Hubartt of Larrysson Pipes. He bought some equipment, though, from the old James Upshall workshop, which I presume he brought to Paul's shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.