PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
That's a crazy meer. I'd be so scared to drop it lol. You need to build or buy a fancy wall mounted case for that thing with nice lighting and display it in your living room.

The cutty is also very cool, I like its foot.??

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I saw the sale and said well I'll look for something special and that meer had a one of a kind thing about it, and then the girlfriend was like you never do stuff like that for yourself. But that knowing it was now or never helped too, especially consider there where a couple others pipes that got bought between me thinking about them and now....

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
That's a crazy meer. I'd be so scared to drop it lol. You need to build or buy a fancy wall mounted case for that thing with nice lighting and display it in your living room.

The cutty is also very cool, I like its foot.??
yes it needs a special place. And the cutty is pretty nice I can't wait to smoke it. The meer is a special occasion pipe for certain. The cutty is going right into the daily rotation.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
I saw the sale and said well I'll look for something special and that meer had a one of a kind thing about it, and then the girlfriend was like you never do stuff like that for yourself. But that knowing it was now or never helped too, especially consider there where a couple others pipes that got bought between me thinking about them and now....
Yeah there was two pipes today I had in cart and they sold before I could pay.

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
I don't know, man. I think you should smoke it all the time. Just walking around town with that pipe would get you into a lot of interesting conversations.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
004-653-4541.2208.jpg

Wow! Good for you! I saw that for sale too and wondered if it would sell. That is certainly a beautiful display piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.