PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEmery

Lurker
Dec 31, 2019
Beaufort, SC
Happy to be an inspiration of sorts! I just drive by Beaufort on the way back from Florida a few days ago. I grew up on Hwy 61 not too far from Walterboro & Round 0 if you happen to recognize those places. I'm currently living on the south side of Lake Murray in the Midlands.

Nice. I am actually a transplant here to SC. Was brought here from Michigan by the Good Ole USMC in '96 for Parris Island, then back in '97 to be stationed here. I moved to NC in '06, and back down here in '16. LOL.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
I am also new here from SC... Beaufort, SC to be exact. been reading the forums a bit and just saw your introduction and it made me decide to join as well.

And for the record for y'all non-Palmettos, contrary to expectation, down here we do not call it "Boh-fort." It's BYOO-fert! Big howdy from upstate, Spartanburg area!

Bill

Reactions: NEmery and Jshogan2

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Welcome from Indiana! A very good friend of mine lives in Charleston, and I've had a great time visiting him there and renting a house and barhopping on Folly Beach as well.

Reactions: NEmery and Jshogan2

Jshogan2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 31, 2019
SC
Welcome from Indiana! A very good friend of mine lives in Charleston, and I've had a great time visiting him there and renting a house and barhopping on Folly Beach as well.
Love me some Folly Beach. That was my go-to growing up in the Lowcountry. What part of Indiana are you from? I travel up to Mew Albany every couple months.

Status
Not open for further replies.