PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Welcome my friend, coming from Ontario, Canada! Looking forward to getting to know you! What are your favourite baccies?

Reactions: Jshogan2

Jshogan2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 31, 2019
SC
Welcome my friend, coming from Ontario, Canada! Looking forward to getting to know you! What are your favourite baccies?
Stay warm up there, friend!

That would be a very long list ;). Some favorite styles include English/Oriental/Balkans, straight VAs and VA blends, and most recently some newer blends with cigar leaf. Been loving Cloud Hopper lately and am excited to try Cingle Flake when it arrives soon. How about yourself??

Reactions: gervais

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Stay warm up there, friend!

That would be a very long list ;). Some favorite styles include English/Oriental/Balkans, straight VAs and VA blends, and most recently some newer blends with cigar leaf. Been loving Cloud Hopper lately and am excited to try Cingle Flake when it arrives soon. How about yourself??
Nice assortment there! I love my Va's, and mild English/Balkans. If I were stranded with nothing but a chest of SG Skiff mixture, and a solid straight Virginia, id be a happy man. Gonna try a few burleys soon though. Why not

Reactions: Jshogan2

Jshogan2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 31, 2019
SC
I am also new here from SC... Beaufort, SC to be exact. been reading the forums a bit and just saw your introduction and it made me decide to join as well.
Happy to be an inspiration of sorts! I just drive by Beaufort on the way back from Florida a few days ago. I grew up on Hwy 61 not too far from Walterboro & Round 0 if you happen to recognize those places. I'm currently living on the south side of Lake Murray in the Midlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.