PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
... and the thing is BIGDAMNHUGE! I'm tickled pink with the quality. It even came with a numbered certificate of authenticity signed by Mr. Altinok in pen (not a stamp.) The pipe in the background is Bootleg's Rinaldo Lithos YY Silver Line.
6002005519_4cdbb73d43.jpg

(please forgive the cell phone photo.)

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
When Bootleg ordered it for me (he does the money in our casa) I told him that now I need the white hacker hat from Think Geek and a white suit. My pipe babe photo would be "hack the world." :D

Jul 12, 2011
NICE PIPE! I was looking on their website for awhile myself..I have several favs there and hear that make excellent stuff...I did snag an IMP meer and they smoke fantastic, enjoy it...a whole new taste'in expereicne I have found with existing and future bacci....so get smoke'in

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Thanks! I got an IMP meer last week (maybe week before) in a horn shape and it's a great smoke but lighting it is a little funky. (The method for lighting a horn seems to be hold the lighter out in front of you, inhale, and pray it lights. lol) Now I need to decide what to smoke in it!

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Just buy it! It's a gorgeous pipe and it needs you. It's calling your name. Your spirits will soar when you open the box and it will be a loyal pipe, grateful for such a caring owner. ;)

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
marmalade - abso-freaking-lutely! I believe in enjoying life while we're on the planet. ;) I work hard, I deserve to play hard, right?
kiltedchaplain - Thanks! The blue stem is what pushed me over the edge. I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.