PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
Turns out I h
You must be able to find out where the attorney/killer is incarcerated. Send him a letter and see if he responds...like a pen pal. A few letters along with the pipes would definitely make an unusual collection. Plus, you may be able to find out if he actually owned those pipes. Antique dealers and used car salesmen will say anything to make a sale. Just saying....
I had already made the purchase when they told me the history of the pipes. And the backstory certainly would not have helped them in making the sale. I did find out the prison and as crazy as it may sound have contemplated writing him. I will update if I do.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Pipes are such emotional vectors, I wouldn't be happy owning one with such a past, but I realize that is emotional and irrelevant to the pipes, which are only objects. Now, do you tell the buyers? Assuming you are going to sell them here. Ah, but you are remaking them, so maybe you can save their souls.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and BROBS

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
I Googled the guy. Apparently he needed his wife's cash to fund an increasingly lavish lifestyle (read: PAD & TAD)
So maybe those pipes didn't just witness the deed but actually encouraged it ?
If he is guilty, which must be assumed, he is a bad man. What he did was not out of rage or jealousy or some other strong sentiment, but cold-hearted greed, it seems. I would not write him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.