PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Just more misdirection, distractions and psy-ops.

EDIT: Oh, and your tax dollars at work:

First Sidewinder Missile Targeting Object Over Lake Huron Missed At Cost Of $400,000

$800,000 in munitions at taxpayer expense to take out a small 'balloon'....

Bingo

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Pennies compared to the billions going into the slavic black hole laundromat.

But mighty useful to distract from the billions going into and coming from said laundromat.

Anyway, I've the perfect blends to smoke whilst watching all that:

003-029-0085.jpg

003-449-0001.jpg

puffy puffy puffy puffy
Nailed it

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
2nd photo above is fake.
Actually taken from an Australian Facebook page dedicated to binge drinking; it's just a photo of old mate hanging another empty goon bag on his hills hoist - a popular bogan activity. puffy

PS. Just let me know if anybody needs a translation of the above.

• Haha
Reactions: romaso

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I love all the speculation since now we know they were multiple full on Chinese spy balloons that the givrrment knew about they entire time time and let pass over the entire country transmitting data about military installations and china joe didn’t bother to shoot down until they crossed the entire country and finished their surveillance missions. Fun!

Reactions: romaso

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Those 'weather balloons' [cough cough] would be a great method of spreading a nasty virus around the world if someone was so inclined.

Also, I wonder how long it would take for an object roughly the same size & weight of a family saloon to fall to earth from say 50/60,000 feet? Would a DEW system be able to pick it up?

Regards,

Jay.
not really. Lots of reasons that would be a waste of a ballon and viruses too. We know this because people with the means to do so have had the same thought.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
not really. Lots of reasons that would be a waste of a ballon and viruses too. We know this because people with the means to do so have had the same thought.
If the horrible Planet of the Apes remake taught us anything, and it hasn’t because we already knew all it takes is one person to have a virus and walk in LaGuardia in New York, or work at a black box US funded lab in china to effectively spread it

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
Just more misdirection, distractions and psy-ops.

EDIT: Oh, and your tax dollars at work:

First Sidewinder Missile Targeting Object Over Lake Huron Missed At Cost Of $400,000

$800,000 in munitions at taxpayer expense to take out a small 'balloon'....

I'll bet someone's trying to retrieve that from the lake...

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
Pennies compared to the billions going into the slavic black hole laundromat.

But mighty useful to distract from the billions going into and coming from said laundromat.

Anyway, I've the perfect blends to smoke whilst watching all that:

003-029-0085.jpg

003-449-0001.jpg

puffy puffy puffy puffy
Does the second one have a 'hay'-like flavor???

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
If the horrible Planet of the Apes remake taught us anything, and it hasn’t because we already knew all it takes is one person to have a virus and walk in LaGuardia in New York, or work at a black box US funded lab in china to effectively spread it
I've never seen it but we do live in a crazy world. You can die cause part of your own body just doesn't feel like working right and boom you are gone.