PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnypipes

Might Stick Around
Aug 7, 2022
iran
Howdy! Welcome from Texas!
Glad to have you here. We would all love to see pictures of your pipes on here. Feel free to share whenever you like.
Hello my dear friend
I posted a picture of the pipes I made but the forum admin deleted it and told me I had to make 100 posts and then I was allowed to post pictures of the pipes. But you can search "johny.pipes" on Instagram and follow my page to see the latest pipes I've made.

Reactions: monty55

johnypipes

Might Stick Around
Aug 7, 2022
iran
Welcome from Switzerland!
I can’t help but be delighted that a tiny bit of common ground brings people from around the world and wildly different places a bit closer.
Hi, my dear friend
Your country is very beautiful and your people communicate freely with all parts of the world. But there are many restrictions in my country, unfortunately. I am very happy to be able to connect with all the smokers in the world from here.

Reactions: karam

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
Hi, my dear friend
Your country is very beautiful and your people communicate freely with all parts of the world. But there are many restrictions in my country, unfortunately. I am very happy to be able to connect with all the smokers in the world from here.
Ah, I am actually from Greece, but live in CH.

Reactions: johnypipes
Jan 27, 2020
Yea, I love Persian food too. We have a couple OK restaurants here in NYC but I think the better ones are in Southern California, which has a larger community. I use to have this Persian friend out here who moved to the US in the 80s to be an engineer or something. Anyways, he told me that his Grandmother once found a diamond for a couple bucks at a flea market in Tehran that she ended up selling for like 100k. Anyway, that store has no bearing on anything really, but I found it amusing. Nearly all the Persians I have met were very educated people, not isolated to the degrees they held, something that ran a bit deeper...

I mentioned Kiarostami being one of, if not my very favorite director, I should also add that Asghar Farhadi makes really wonderful, thought provoking films, with a voice that has echo's of Kiarostami's work. It's rare to find an American director like that these days.

johnypipes

Might Stick Around
Aug 7, 2022
iran
Yea, I love Persian food too. We have a couple OK restaurants here in NYC but I think the better ones are in Southern California, which has a larger community. I use to have this Persian friend out here who moved to the US in the 80s to be an engineer or something. Anyways, he told me that his Grandmother once found a diamond for a couple bucks at a flea market in Tehran that she ended up selling for like 100k. Anyway, that store has no bearing on anything really, but I found it amusing. Nearly all the Persians I have met were very educated people, not isolated to the degrees they held, something that ran a bit deeper...

I mentioned Kiarostami being one of, if not my very favorite director, I should also add that Asghar Farhadi makes really wonderful, thought provoking films, with a voice that has echo's of Kiarostami's work. It's rare to find an American director like that these days.
I am very glad that you are somewhat familiar with our culture. I must say that Iranian food is really delicious and lovely and I enjoy it every day. My wife also cooks very well

Reactions: puff_not_snuff
Jan 27, 2020
I am very glad that you are somewhat familiar with our culture. I must say that Iranian food is really delicious and lovely and I enjoy it every day. My wife also cooks very well

Well, always happy to get more familiar to other cultures. Look forward to interacting with you here. Cheers!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I am going to say I really like your pipes. They hit that spot which in my opinion is perfect. Mostly traditional but just unique enough to stand out. I keep thinking about that green briar calabash. Or in other words wish, pray, or whatever you do to get favors from the divine and ask for me to get enough money to justify another pipe ;) (just getting creative in saying if I was on the market for another pipe, good chance it be that one.)

johnypipes

Might Stick Around
Aug 7, 2022
iran
I am going to say I really like your pipes. They hit that spot which in my opinion is perfect. Mostly traditional but just unique enough to stand out. I keep thinking about that green briar calabash. Or in other words wish, pray, or whatever you do to get favors from the divine and ask for me to get enough money to justify another pipe ;) (just getting creative in saying if I was on the market for another pipe, good chance it be that one.)
thank you my dear friend. Here I can not talk about my own pipes. Because they lock my page. I hope you get everything you want.

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob
Status
Not open for further replies.