Jim's Wilke Rum and Maple, Lizzie Blood Red English Reviews.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
I’ve been wanting to try some Wilke’s blends, and this just pushed me over the edge. I said I wasn’t going to buy anymore tobacco this month, but then SP started selling D&R by the ounce, and now this! ?

I just placed an order for 2 oz each of Lizzie Blood Red Virginia, Lizzie Blood Red English, Rumcake, 191, and Rum & Maple. Looking forward to trying them out, especially the Blood Red Lizzies.

John Brandt

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2020
Fall River MA
I’ve been wanting to try some Wilke’s blends, and this just pushed me over the edge. I said I wasn’t going to buy anymore tobacco this month, but then SP started selling D&R by the ounce, and now this! ?

I just placed an order for 2 oz each of Lizzie Blood Red Virginia, Lizzie Blood Red English, Rumcake, 191, and Rum & Maple. Looking forward to trying them out, especially the Blood Red Lizzies.
Enjoy thanks for the order. John

John Brandt

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2020
Fall River MA
Tried both the Rum Maple and the Lizzie Blood Red English today. Both of these blends are solid smokes. The English was more aromatic than I was expecting, but I enjoyed it quite a lot, and thought it was a very dynamic blend. The Rum Maple had me sniffing my own moustache the rest of the morning after smoking it. ?

Both were great.
Glad you enjoyed them.

shep

Lurker
Dec 17, 2018
John, I have tried these blends but so far, I am preferring the Basil Rathbone inspired #515. Tasting that rum flavor while still tasting the Virginas coming through is a very pleasant smoke.

Reactions: John Brandt