Jim's Sutliff 2021 Cringle Flake Review.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I have no idea. I'd figure over 3,000 at the least.
That would wreak havoc on the online retailers, but on the bright side it'll sell out in 10 minutes and all will be back to normal.
For April Fools Esoterica should have a press release that the last 100 tins of Penzance will be released to 100 retailers at one tin apiece. I'm willing to bet we could take down the web.
We are a small group, but we are mighty.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I ought to buy a tin of this, or at least open one of the five or six Va/Pers that have been cooling their heels in my stash. Maybe I could buy one of these and age it for extra ecstasy. It sound extra good.

Reactions: JOHN72 and dcon

North Pole piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 23, 2021
Rural, Manitoba Canada.
clint-eastwood-nod.gif
You said it Blondie!

• Haha
Reactions: briarbuck
Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
This is mostly a ridiculous question but because I have a full workday starting at 6 AM tomorrow, does anyone know if this will go live at midnight? I would rather stay up to order tonight than miss completely tomorrow.
Curious about this as well. Haven't seen any build up or adverts for a midnight drop. I'll be keeping an eye out tonight though.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I found it bitter throughout the smoke. To each their own, but I'll stick with it in blends.
Well the fact is Sable is an artist, which means there is a good chance he idolizes Van Gogh, which means there is a great then average chance that he eats paint. Nothing conclusive but it might explain his reaction to straight perique.