PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Funny you mention it. I'm about a week away from opening the tin. Was smoking down all my open stash of Virginias first.

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
fireworks-animation-19-2.gif

:clap: -Wow!

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"I think it's quite possible that Jim is on every single page of tobaccoreviews.com"
Well he's not on Gawith and Hoggarth's Westmorland Slices page...best I send him a sample :puffy:
Regards,
Jay.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Anthony: yeah, I'm slacking off in my old age. :rofl: Can't try everything you know.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
You're out in the wilderness. You're going where nobody has gone before. The trail peters out. It's getting dark. And cold. Then...in the clearing up ahead, the mist parts, and...It's Jim.

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
You're out in the wilderness. The trail peters out. It's getting dark. And cold. You're going where nobody has gone before. Then...in the clearing up ahead, the mist parts, and...It's Jim.
Great narrative, woodsroad; but you neglected to include one very important detail: the Three Nuns (VaPer version) tins that were reputedly stashed there, the noble purpose for which JimInks was blazing a trail in that wilderness.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Thomas: Thank you.
Weezell: I've only been able to do what I do in the amount I have done it because of all the trading and/or gifts from our fellow smokers. I have always felt everybody who helped me try the blends I didn't buy outright has a piece of my reviews, and thanks should go to all who have helped me. I could never have done this without that help, for which I am most grateful.

perjensen

Lurker
Jul 24, 2012
I wonder how many life time’s 20K would take? More than I have. Congratulations Jim with the new all-time record breaking achievement. I enjoy to read your tobacco reviews you write your opinion without take a for or against it, and that is hard to find these days. Enjoy the next 20K :)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Thank you, Per. It means a lot that a gentleman of your standard would compliment me as you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.