PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effortlessdepths

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2020
Micanopy, FL
I type this thread from my computer. Why you may ask?The Legendary JimInks has crashed my Chrome browser.

Allow me to explain.

After reading many reviews tobaccoreviews.com, I noticed a guy who reviews every single blend. Always good reviews, that have helped me greatly to fish out different tastes from blends on many occasions.

Upon looking into this gentleman, I have discovered today just how legendary he actually is. After reading a couple funny threads on his feats of palate-dom, I decided to look him up on tobaccoreviews and see some of the blends he has given four stars too.

I never made it that far.

Whilst attempting to scroll down and see them, my phone seemed to be locked up. After choking a bit, it stuttered and managed to load the first dozen or so on the list. Then I looked at the scroll bar to the right, and realized it was tiny. I mean, miniscule tiny. It was at that point I realized the processor in my Moto Z3 was hemorrhaging. Attempting to back out of Chrome, it then had a stroke. For the first time ever, Chrome crashed on my phone.

Thanks a bunch, Jim.

No really, thanks for your prolific, palate enlightening reviews, and may you live long and prosper!

Effortlessdepths

Feb 7, 2020
Micanopy, FL
You must not have gotten down to his most cherished and highly recommended blend.

Holly's Non Plus Ultra

... it's the Inks Certified Gold Standard blend...I'd recommend ordering anywhere you can find it while it's still available.
Thanks! Having trouble finding it here in the US, any suggestions? I've only ordered from P&C so far.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I type this thread from my computer. Why you may ask?The Legendary JimInks has crashed my Chrome browser.

Allow me to explain.

After reading many reviews tobaccoreviews.com, I noticed a guy who reviews every single blend. Always good reviews, that have helped me greatly to fish out different tastes from blends on many occasions.

Upon looking into this gentleman, I have discovered today just how legendary he actually is. After reading a couple funny threads on his feats of palate-dom, I decided to look him up on tobaccoreviews and see some of the blends he has given four stars too.

I never made it that far.

Whilst attempting to scroll down and see them, my phone seemed to be locked up. After choking a bit, it stuttered and managed to load the first dozen or so on the list. Then I looked at the scroll bar to the right, and realized it was tiny. I mean, miniscule tiny. It was at that point I realized the processor in my Moto Z3 was hemorrhaging. Attempting to back out of Chrome, it then had a stroke. For the first time ever, Chrome crashed on my phone.

Thanks a bunch, Jim.

No really, thanks for your prolific, palate enlightening reviews, and may you live long and prosper!

Thanks for the kind words, man. As for your phone, just be grateful you weren't reading the reviews of Mssr. @pipestud . You'd end up with a Texas accent! nana cray?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
There ain't nuthin' wrong with a Texas accent. I've had one my whole life and have managed to get by just fine. Well, exceptin' when I have to leave the state.. And further, I ain't never read a Jim Inks tobacco review cause I ain't learnt how to read yet. But when I do I'll check him out. I am able to decipher pictures though and he sure does look a lot like Edward G. Robinson.

Later pardners,

Pipestud

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
There ain't nuthin' wrong with a Texas accent. I've had one my whole life and have managed to get by just fine. Well, exceptin' when I have to leave the state.. And further, I ain't never read a Jim Inks tobacco review cause I ain't learnt how to read yet. But when I do I'll check him out. I am able to decipher pictures though and he sure does look a lot like Edward G. Robinson.

Later pardners,

Pipestud
Yer write purty well for a fella who cain't read!

Reactions: Effortlessdepths

Effortlessdepths

Feb 7, 2020
Micanopy, FL
Holly's Non Plus Ultra is the greatest tobacco known to man, with the possible exception of New Zealand's Lamb Cake Slices. No reputable pipe smoker should be without it. Kane's of New Zealand - Lamb Cake Slices - Tobacco Reviews - https://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/2950/kanes-of-new-zealand-lamb-cake-slices
Really Jim, what is one of the best tobaccos you've had? Preferably something I could find in the US, though I'm not opposed to ordering internationally. Just curious

Reactions: JimInks
Status
Not open for further replies.