PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
I just pull be original labels off my tin, fit them on the inside of my jars, laid flat against the jar walls. The tobacco holds the labels in place. Not neat as those here but does the job and is easy and look good. Of course, doesn't work with tins that don't have paper labels, e.g. flat tins. BTW, are the flat tins painted - or use screen printing?

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Those are some impressive labels. Mine consist of a strip of masking tape with the name written on them. I showed these magnificent labels to SWMBO, and she just stared at me. On the other hand, she's a veterinarian, and she can cut the balls off a horse.

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
ravkesef -- reminds me of an old cougar cowgirl who used to stab rocky mountain oysters from the grill with a hunting knife and stare into the eyes of any man nearby, crunching down on them.
Quite... intimidating.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
ravkesef -- reminds me of an old cougar cowgirl who used to stab rocky mountain oysters from the grill with a hunting knife and stare into the eyes of any man nearby, crunching down on them.
That sounds like a broad that rolls her own tampons.

May 4, 2015
That's awesome! I just write in the lids with a sharpie. This is one heck of an upgrade, especially for those who don't necessarily like the look of plain mason jars. A++++

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Very old thread revived here but I must say those labels are just plain awesome!! Need to work on my puter skills so maybe one day I can whip some up too. :clap:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Your wife does nice work on those labels. I sometimes use the word processing type face selection and larger type faces to make labels for my tobacco and for my wife's kitchen containers and covered dish plates when she wants to explain to people what's offered. It's kind of fun to try to make them look almost professional. I made a label for her perfume when we replaced a bottle that broke with another one. A label-making habit here, I guess.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Great labels, and I like the drawer storage. Depending on its height off the ground, could be ideal!

rcanderson

Might Stick Around
Jul 12, 2017
Aiea, Hawaii
I am extremely anal at times about things being labeled just right, so I created these labels that I use on mine. I have never tried to upload a photo, so here goes nothing.
TobaccoLidLabels_zpsecc4rn50.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.